Monday, November 10, 2008
Well, one thing we know for sure is that Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior has no class. None at all. His thuggery and low-rent behavior shines through clear as day. Oh, his Cult Followers believe he has class, but he doesn't. He's just a pig in a decent suit. And even a pig in a decent suit is still a pig, lipstick or not.
Pbama showed the world his lack of class when he remarked in his Friday press conference about about Nancy Reagan holding seances in the White House.
Oh, his loyal, obedient Cultists will say that he phoned Mrs. Reagan and apologized, but that's neither here nor there.
Class is never having to apologize in the first case. This is something Pbama will never know and never realize. He can't even learn this because he's too arrogant, too filled with hubris and elitism. Pbama isn't fit to clean the horse manure from the stable floors of the Reagan's ranch.
As for joking about Mrs. Reagan supposedly consulting with astrologers, big deal. Many people put belief in astrology, man of them the Liberal Hollywood Elite and not-so-Elite believe in it. Once again, Pbama couldn't even get his facts straight. Astrology is not the same seances.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.