Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Al Franken Explains Hockey
And The Minnesota Wild
In the past Al has used his superior intellect and knowledge on native Minnesota topics as explaining taconite when campaigning in Northern Minnesota.
Then he impressed us while campaigning in Southern Minnesota where he explained the intricacies of alfalfa to farmers and the agriculture crowd.
Today, Al tells us all we need to know about hockey, especially the National Hockey League's Minnesota Wild team.
Click on the button on the below audio bar:
Voice is impersonated. Or...is...it?
Co-Written By T. James Edwards
The above is a parody of a political advertisement. It is not an actual political advertisement or an endorsement for any candidate, particularly and especially that of Al Franken.
Labels: Al Franken Explains
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.