Friday, July 25, 2008
Obama's New World Order
I'm not making this up. It's on his own web site..."A World that Stands as One".
Wow, does that sound New World Order-ish to anyone?
I bet if a Republican gave a speech titled "A World that Stands as One" The Insane Liberal Clown Posse would be screaming "New World Order, New World Order!"
I'm going to use the New York Times version of Obama's speech simply because it's easier on the eyes format-wise.
In his speech, Obama speaks of, "global citizenship continue[s] to bind us together."
He speaks of, "global commitment" and "global partnership."
He speaks of "global development" and a "globalized world."
He speaks of being a "citizen of the world."
He speaks of how "the world might be remade" and "a world that stands as one."
The "world remade"? That "stands as one?"
Whew - does that sound like New World Order (NWO)? It sure does to me! The Left and Obama Cultists will never breath a word of this though. Oh, but if Republican John McCain used these same words? Holy Hell, it would be NWO/Illuminati Gone Wild!
One more thing: yet another case of plagiarism from The Obamalith with him saying, "the walls we must tear down."
I guess he's run out of Democrats to plagiarize and his only option is now plagiarizing great Republicans and great Republican presidents.
Who will he plagiarize next?
Here's my guess: He will soon utter the phrase, "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."
And he'll claim it as his own original phrase. And his Cultists will believe him.
Obama? Is that you posting at DD's blog?
Oh, same speech as always, somewhere else.
Hope all is well with you David!
Now...GET SOME AIR IN THOSE WOUNDS!
I didn't hear the Stewart line til now. That's a great line.
Shit, Obama Cultists get riled over the slightest thing, even when intended as a joke. They are INSANE!
I cannot add to your comment, I feel exactly the same way about Obama. As another commenter (Molson) who frequents here, calls him Fraudbama, and that term is a billion percent fitting and appropriate.
Things are okay here. Some days I don't have as much time to visit and spend time at my favorite bloggers as other days. I hope you and yours are all well.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.