Saturday, May 26, 2007
Cluck Schumer: "The Deer Tick
Ate My Homework."
U.S. Senator from New York, Democrat Cluck Schumer - who never, ever, ever, ever misses an opportunity to exploit an issue, always willing to leap in front of a news camera and microphone - did NOT vote - did NOT vote - on the Military Funding bill earlier this week because... (dramatic pause)...
....he claims he was bitten by a deer tick and needs to be treated for Lyme disease:
Schumer is now undergoing a 21-day treatment with antibiotics, which can cause fatigue in some patients.
He said he hasn't noticed any symptoms and is being treated "to prevent it from developing into the disease."
Schumer's nemesis, the Deer Tick: This is all that's needed to keep a Dem away from a roll call vote.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.