Friday, May 22, 2009
Michelle Obama Says Everybody
Needs A Personal Assistant
"I have a chief of staff and a personal assistant, and everyone needs that."
You have to admire and respect someone who has lived a privileged life, gotten where she is solely because of Affirmative Action and who her husband is and someone who simply disdains the working class average Americans.
Her statement surprises no one. She is the one who wore $540 dollar designer sneakers during her short stint as a volunteer at a food bank.
Michelle Pickles Pbama Yearbook Photo:
Even then you can easily see the look of entitlement in her face and tell that she was never proud of her country.
You have to flag up a warning on lines like that so I don't spit water - or heaven forbid a nicely mixed rumandcoke - out of my mouth.
Barry must be whipped. And if he's not, he always has his butt buddy Mike Signator to hook up with.
Nice nickname also.
If we did not have Obama and Pickle as USA royal couple, imagine the ton of fun we would all miss.
Thanks to the royal couple, always right on target to make us laugh.
Not my type at all.
I had to mention it, sorry.
Yep. Pickles. Because The Left called Laura Bush "Pickles." Pickles being the name (or nickname) of the wife of Buddy Sorrel (Morey Amsterdam) in the old Dick Van Dyke Show. (My trivia knows almost no bounds, and no, I am not bragging about it...I wish I DIDN'T know stuff like this). ;-)
Don't you love her robe? wtf...it looks like a bed sheet.
Oh, and why the heck does she need a chief of staff, and the staff that falls under that chief?
She is an America-hating Elitist. And her hubby stole the election. I think that's why she needs a Chief of Staff and personal assistant.
But wait...Grandma Pickles is living in the White House. Can't she chip in with the chores? Oh, silly me...asking questions I know the answer to.
With such a wardrobe, I think she can get ahead with doing the dishes, washing the toilets and all other chores the white house needs.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.