Thursday, April 26, 2007
Andy Rooney On 'Nappy' And 'Ho'
Click on the button on the below audio "bar":
Voice is impersonated. Or...is...it?
Labels: Andy Rooney
all joking aside, in your response you did reply to me and use "you", so how else was I supposed to take it? I did read your replies, and replied to them as well, so I have a better grasp now of how you were using "you".
you ho. not you, mind you.
My precious little Tang-ho.
Good night. Trade comments with you tomorrow God willing
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.