Monday, January 22, 2007
MrsSatan Wants To Chat!
"...Let's talk. Let's Chat. Let's start a dialogue about your ideas and mine. With a little help from technology, I'll be holding live online video chats....", said
Hey, I have some questions I'd like you to answer!
Arkansas state trooper and Clinton bodyguard from 1986 to 1993, Larry Patterson, among others including Dick Morris and other campaign aids say you used the below deplorable ethnic and racist words:
Some of the anti-Semitic slurs with which she commonly laced her tirades against [her husband] Bill were "Jew motherfucker," "Jew Boy" and "Jew Bastard."
"If she disagreed with Bill Clinton or she disagreed with some of the Jewish community in Little Rock -- or some of the ethnic community -- she would often make these statements." "She would say ' Jew Bastard' or call her husband a 'Jew boy' or a 'motherfucking Jew'," Patterson told the WABC New York radio audience.
Patterson said he heard Hillary "utter anti-Jewish epithets between 10 and 20 times over the course of his six years at the Arkansas governor's mansion."
Patterson said Hillary was no stranger to the "N" word either. He heard her say "nigger" "probably six, eight, ten times. She would be upset with someone in the black community and she would use the 'N' word, like, you heard they've got the president's brother on tape using the 'N' word."
Paul Fray, who ran Bill Clinton's failed 1974 congressional campaign in Arkansas, told Fox News Channel, "Sure, she did," when asked if Hillary called him a "f---ing Jew bastard."
Paul's wife Mary indeed Confirms and substantiates the above.
Dick Morris, who used to be one of your and your husband's most trusted confidants confirms you used racist and ethnic slurs. Why would he say this if it were not true?
Question: Why would Paul and Mary Fray, and Dick Morris, say what they say if it weren't true and accurate?
Why hasn't anyone in the MSM ever asked her these questions?
If former Virginia Senator George Allen is held accountable for his words, why is a different standard applied to
I know you'd like to "try to visit everyone's living room," - but since you can't - maybe you can just answer the above questions about your using the above abhorrent racial and ethnic terms. Even better, if you claim you never ever said them, would you voluntarily consent to a polygraph test while you were asked "Yes" or "No" if you ever used language like the above?
Additional Reading on
Jonah Goldberg: Hillary Slur Speaks Volumes
Speak Out: The Clintons Are Foul-Mouthed Racists
The Brown And White: A Dose of DC
Hillary Project: How Nice It Must Be To Be Around Them, by Reinhold Aman
Mens News Daily: Mel-icious Intent, by Bob Parks
Charming, Just Charming
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.