Friday, April 27, 2007
John Edwards: Who Is Your Moral Leader?
In last night's Democrat Debate in South Carolina, John Edwards was asked the following question: "Senator Edwards who do you consider to be your moral leader?"
Whoa - one of the easiest lobbed softball questions for anyone to answer, especially a politician. Easier than having to answer, "what's your favorite color."
And how did Edwards respond?
He first went into panic mode as his eyes darted about in a desperate attempt for his brain to invent an answer.
Panic mode led to TWELVE SECONDS ( some say NINE seconds ) OF DEAD SILENCE before he could stammer out his answer, "My Lord. I go to him in prayer every day." (uh, no you don't, John).
If Edwards does indeed "go to his Lord and pray every day," then why did it take him so long to fabricate his answer?
TWELVE SECONDS OF DEAD SILENCE.
Remember John, the Lefties whose vote you're trying to court don't care much for "the Lord" or Jesus. Instead you might want to offer them free abortions.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.