.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Harry Reid: Stayin' At The Ritz!

Harry Reid, that old, savvy real estate mogul, has once again been caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

This time he used Campaign Contributions to tip the Staff at The RITZ Hotel where he lives.

Oh, he also Paid Cash for a $750,000 Condo at THE RITZ!

Harry Reid, an average, everyday guy who identifies with the working class...from his perch in the Ritz Hotel.




Let's all sing along with Harry as he sings the below lyrics to the tune of "Puttin' On The Ritz"!

Press the > for the music!



Stayin' At The Ritz - as Sung by Harry Reid:

"I tip my hat
Nevada land is phat
To make money
For guys like me
I score all hits-
I'm stayin' at The Ritz

I made my cash
My critics act rash
While I play the Fool
Not hard for me to do
Put up yer mitts-
I'm stayin' at The Ritz!

Have you seen my Candy Land in Nevada
My investment strategy couldn't have been betta -
Poo-Poo-Pe-Doop!

My land is sold
This issue's gettin' old
Righties stop throwing fits
Your rhetoric is the pits
I'm gettin' my kicks-
Stayin' at The Ritz!"

©2006

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Hahahahahahahahah! How timely, as today is Peter Boyle's birthday too!
 
is today Boyle's birthday? He's a fantastic actor.

glad you like. thank you. this blog is all about meeting and exceeding reader satisfaction, as I'm sure you know.
 
This is great!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker



Web Site Traffic Counters
Alabama Internet

Listed on BlogShares

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This site uses photographs and material from other sources in strict
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.

Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.