Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Jimmy Carter Named Ambassador To Hamas
Well, it's official. Jimmy Carter, the Worst.President.Ever is now the Ambassador to Hamas. Think about this. This is insane. He is a Hamas mouthpiece. Outrageous!
He gave a speech on behalf of Hamas. Some video of Carter's speech can be seen here.
His actions shouldn't surprise us, really - he's been relegated to obscurity since his disastrous landslide loss to Ronald Regan - yet he returns from time to time acting on behalf of Terrorist Sympathizers and America-bashers. Another angry, bitter Democrat. Who could have known...who could have known?
If the next president is a Democrat, boy it sure would be nice to see reports of George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush on foreign soil giving speeches about how terrible the U.S. is under the current Democrat Administration. But no Republican ever does this, they have too much class.
Funny how ignorance has a tendency to skew history for a Liberal/Progressive.
Terrorist Yassar Arafat won the Nobel Peace Prize too.
Adolf Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. So was Stalin and Mussolini.
Carter is entirely responsible for his disastrous term, no one else.
Nice attempt on your part to split hairs. Too bad I'm far smarter than are you.
Oh...and John Wayne Gacy was a Democrat.
Take your foolishness to a blog where someone might give a shit about what you believe.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.