Saturday, January 14, 2006
Gore Alert! Gore Alert! Tin Foil Hats In Place!
In a major address slated for delivery Monday in Washington, the former Vice President is expected to argue that the Bush administration has created a "Constitutional crisis"
...his aides and allies are framing it as a "call to arms" in defense of the Bill of Rights and the rule of law in a time of executive excess.
...expect Gore to make reference to Richard Nixon, whose abuses of executive authority led to calls for his impeachment -- a fate the 37th president avoided by resigning in 1974.
No surprise here that the Libs once again dig up President Nixon to spew their hate rhetoric. I wonder how the Left would scream "Unfair" if Conservatives dug up JFK analogies, or LBJ quote, or Jim-mah Kar-ter quotes. Oh, wait, Kar-ter's not dead yet.
Liberals...Defending The Bill of Rights?
"This is a Tin Foil Dunce Hat that I am wearing. I not only invented the Internet, but Tin Foil as well. When I realized I could combine both Tin Foil and Dunce Hats into one, I knew I was onto something. I reached this conclusion during my short-lived fling with actress Ali MacGraw. This was after my tireless work on The Manhattan Project but before I invented I Can't Believe It's Not Butter," said the EX Vice President and LOSER of the 2000 Presidential Election.
Thanks for visiting Phoenix. Best always, DD
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.