Friday, June 06, 2008
Obama Still Smoking Cigarettes
How can we have a president that smokes cigarettes? What kind of role model is a cigarette smoking president for "The Children"? What kind of example does a cigarette smoking Affirmative Action Candidate set for "The Children"? He is setting a very bad and poor example. He is encouraging smoking by youths, especially black youths.
It's clear that if Ted Kennedy's Poodle doesn't have the willpower or self-discipline to quit smoking, he doesn't have what it takes to be the president of the United States.
Where are the Anti-Smoking Nazis in condemning The Affirmative Action Candidate for his unprecedented use of tobacco? Why are the Anti-Smoking Nazis so silent, so complicit, in tacitly approving The Cigarette Smoking Obamalith?
Is this all because Obama Brand Cigarettes is the brand approved by Liberals?
In other cigarette related news, a call to ban Menthol cigarettes. Bloomberg:
A legislative provision that would let menthol cigarettes continue to be sold would "trample the health'' of blacks, seven former U.S. health secretaries said in a letter to Congress.
The measure allowing menthol while banning other flavored tobacco products is "a loophole big enough for a herd of wild animals to romp through,'' according to a letter sent to lawmakers.
Almost 75 percent of black smokers use menthol cigarettes, according to the letter, organized by former health secretaries Joseph A. Califano Jr. and Louis Sullivan.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.