Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Al Franken Explains: Duluth, Minnesota
In the past, Al has just sent me the audio clip, but today in my e-mail I found - wrapped in a plain brown wrapper - the below film clip of Al explaining Duluth.
Grab the popcorn and click on the button on the below "player" and view the latest from Al Franken, Senate Candidate:
This Short Film also playing and appearing HERE.
Labels: Al Franken Explains
But David, I find your Al Franken bits the most entertaining and laugh inducing thing on the web. Thats what keeps me a regular visitor at your blog.
Thanks, glad you like the Franken bits.
Hey, on the other stuff - we agree to disagree - and as long as we do it in a civil way, I have no problem with those who differ with my personal political outlooks.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.