Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Al Franken Explains: Duluth, Minnesota
In the past, Al has just sent me the audio clip, but today in my e-mail I found - wrapped in a plain brown wrapper - the below film clip of Al explaining Duluth.
Grab the popcorn and click on the button on the below "player" and view the latest from Al Franken, Senate Candidate:
This Short Film also playing and appearing HERE.
Labels: Al Franken Explains
But David, I find your Al Franken bits the most entertaining and laugh inducing thing on the web. Thats what keeps me a regular visitor at your blog.
Thanks, glad you like the Franken bits.
Hey, on the other stuff - we agree to disagree - and as long as we do it in a civil way, I have no problem with those who differ with my personal political outlooks.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.