Friday, April 10, 2009
Ted Stevens Exonerated From Witch Hunt
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder - a Democrat and buddy of Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior - ruled that there was prosecutorial misconduct in this case on the part of federal prosecutors.
This is where this story gets interesting and what The Left isn't admitting.
The judge in the Stevens' case, Emmett G. Sullivan, was appointed to the federal bench June 16, 1994 by - you guessed it - then President Bill Clinton.
Let's take a look at the corrupt Federal prosecutorial team:
Of the key government players, attorneys Nicholas Marsh, James Goeke and William Welch II all contributed the Obama's presidential campaign. This can be confirmed at OpenSecrets.
I also read where Brenda Morris contributed to Obama's presidential campain, but nothing at OpenSecrets confirmed that. There was a Brenda Morris listed who contributed to the U.S. Senate campaign of Minnesota's Norm "RINO" Coleman.
And now, here is another kicker. If you've been reading the Liberal blogosphere on this Stevens story, they are trying to paint this as Republicans out "to get" another Republican - that being Ted Stevens. This is subterfuge by the Liberals.
Each prosecutor is appointed by the president.
Here comes even more fun: remember...W. Bush didn't fire or replace any federal prosecutors except the 8 or 9 later on down the road, from which he was on the receiving end of fire and brimstone from The Left. And, to the best of my recollection, none of the prosecutors he replaced were in Alaska.
So ask yourself who really went after Ted Stevens for no other reason that to unseat him from the U.S. Senate...the Republicans or the rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth Insane Liberal Clown Posse with federal prosecutors left over from the Clinton Administration?
Stevens is exonerated from all charges. Liberal AG Eric Holder said so. The case against Stevens was nothing more than a Liberal witch hunt of the most vicious kind.
I change the posting time to the next day so as to be current. Before, when I published in real time too many friends said, "you're blog is always one day behind;" meaning, if I published and updated on Wednesday, they would read it on Thursday and feel it was "old."
The shit I do for my fans, TC, I tell ya. They should be paying me.
Now I publish for the following day and just change the date and time. Kind of like this week's edition of TIME or Newsweak dated "April 17, 2009."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.