Saturday, February 16, 2008
Obama Fake Fainters
In all cases, the fainter is a woman.
In all cases, the fainter is at the front of the stage.
In all cases, Ted Kennedy's Poodle says the same thing: "Giver her some space. Make way. Can we get an EMT?"
And then - right on cue - he hands someone a bottle of water.
These fainting spells are far too numerous to be mere coincidences.
Here is one example from a Harford, CT speech:
Here is another "fainter" at a New Hampshire rally.
Here's an alternate source for the New Hampshire "fainter".
Here is another "fainter" at a Santa Barbara rally.
Here is an MP3 of another alleged "fainter."
Rudy Giuliani gets a cell phone call from his wife while giving a speech, and immediately the Left claims it was a "plant", that it was "planned."
Well, let's watch the Left fall all over themselves claiming all the fainters during Ted Kennedy's Poodle speeches are legitimate.
Fakes, phony and fraudulent fainters for Obama. Maybe they are a new group supporting The Poodle?
Additional info at My Northwest.com.
Obama speech in Los Angeles "Fainter":
Another "Fainter" at Obama Iowa Speech - click here
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.