Thursday, September 13, 2007
Willing Suspension Of Disbelief
She made the following remark about the reports provided by General David Petraeus: "I think that the reports that you provide to us really require the willing suspension of disbelief."
"Willing suspension of disbelief."
Well, let's see here...some of the women Bubba had an affair with, while being happily married to
And how many women did he physically and sexually assault or have a fling with that we don't know about?
"Willing suspension of disbelief" - HA! She's lived it every day since she said, "I do." She should know, she should know.
The Clinton War Machine will steal the election, I'm convinced of it.
I shudder to think of this happening, but our great country will have to get worse, far far worse, before it gets better. And she will be the one who takes up to those depths.
Take care my friend, and thanks for visiting and commenting. Be well.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.