Saturday, October 18, 2008
Rage Against Joe The Plumber
Joe The Plumber, real name Samuel "Joe" Wurzelbacher, is the man who Barack Hussein Obama, Junior told that his economic plan is to redistribute and "spread the wealth around."
The Left makes some big huge issue that Joe is the man's middle name, not his first. "Oh," (GASP) reacts the Obama Cultists, how dare someone use their middle name.
And yes, he is a real plumber:
First, it's not clear to me how it's deceptive to call yourself a plumber when you do plumbing work for a licensed plumbing company, even if you are not the owner of said company. Maybe that's not good enough for the plumbers union to consider you a plumber, but for 95 percent of people, that job description sounds like "plumber."
Obama's desire to redistribute wealth scares the hell out of anybody who embraces our Republic, our (small "D") democracy and our free market capitalism-based way of life.
It doesn't matter what is or isn't verifiable about Joe.
Allow me one more moment of your undivided attention, thank you. What if Joe was a "plant", a "set-up." So what? A "plant" could correctly be thought of a whistle-blower, and we all know The Left loves whistle-blowers.
A Gallup poll on June 27, 2008 showed Americans oppose wealth redistribution by a margin of 84% to 13%. The same poll showed that most Americans think the government is doing too many things that should be left to individuals and businesses.
It's not about Joe, it's about Obama's words of spreading the wealth around. It doesn't matter if he was rope-a-doped or not.
The issue is Obama's economic plan of redistributing wealth, not the smearing and character assassination of Joe The Plumber. But because The Obama Cultists and the media refuse to judge or evaluate Obama's Marxist economic policy, they instead unleash hostility and vicious harassment aimed at destroying Joe The Plumber.
This is how The Insane Liberal Clown Posse and Obama Cultists behave.
I think he felt perfectly justified. “Moral outrage makes perfect sense to him: when the incorrigibly untied affairs of ordinary beings refuse to conform to the plainly obvious structure of How Society Ought To Be”
Poisonous to Trojan Messiahs
Yes. In some ways it makes it seem that if it was a rope-a-dope for Obama it didn't take much, did it?
Today (Saturday) the outrage from The Obama Cultists displayed toward Joe is still going. They are just going batshit crazy. Well, rational thinkers like us document this as hitting a nerve squarely in the balls, eh?
Thanks for the ObamaNation link, I hadn't seen that. They are a fine bunch at that blog, they do great stuff.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.