Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Obama Says His Is The Muslim Faith
George Stephanopoulos dutifully rushes in to help The Obamalith out and recover.
The Chicago Sun Times:
A verbal slip by Barack Obama, in which he made a reference to "my Muslim faith," unleashed a barrage of Internet attacks Sunday.
"You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith," Obama said, before being corrected by Stephanopoulos.
Isn't this deliciously fantasic?
It just keeps getting better and better.
It's so easy too. Just sit back and watch the free entertainment pour in.
But the fact is, Muslim Faith came out so easily and so naturally that it has to be presumed truthful.
We are what we speak.
I do realize this issue may be on his mind quite a lot and he's just ready to defend himself and... ooooops... there it goes again. But how many times do we let these slip-ups go and not either accuse him of lying or accuse him of being an idiot???
Maybe Bush and Cheney aimed that mind control ray on The Obamalith and made him tell the truth about his religion?
I'd rather read your resumes than have to go through this pain in the ass once again. This is getting really really aggravating.
Unfortunately we have at least 3 more years of him here in the U.S. And the world.
God help us all, and I'm agnostic (didn't used to be, but eventually "got there." And that discussion is for another day).
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.