Sunday, August 27, 2006
Why Does Nancy Peloshit Smile All The Time?
...Much like the character of Mrs. Ida Lowry (played by the wonderful Katherine Helmond) in the film BRAZIL.
Image 1: Ida Lowry in "BRAZIL". ******* Image 2: Nancy Peloshit in real life.
She's probably smiling because she knows she's got more character than dumbasses like you.
Sarcasm usually involves bigger intellectual guns than you've got, dude.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
You mean "go after her personally" the way Liberals personally attack Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, anyone on Fox News? The way Mike The Rotting Corpse Malloy personally attacks anyone who doesn't think just like him?
Is that the kind of personal attack you write about...do I have that right?
You wouldn't know sarcasm if it swallowed you whole and shit you out its colon the next day.
But I did enjoy you impotent attempt to try to make a point. Perhaps you will celebrate by throwing a Moral Victory Party.
Does a kindergarten attempt to parody the host's name (I mean, "Mr. Satan"? Really?) constitute those "bigger intellectual guns" you were referencing?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You've been pwned, b#tch!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.