Wednesday, July 19, 2006
GUESS THAT MOUTH!
(Cue Wild Audience Applause)
Gene: "Welcome to GUESS THAT MOUTH!
The rules of the game are simple. Below me are twenty close-up pictures of the mouths of liberals. You have to guess whose mouth belongs to whom!
Now, here are some clues for you; as of today, all of these people are alive and as I said, they are all liberals. They could even be described as Extreme and Bitter Liberals. They range from the political, media and entertainment areas of our lives.
Good Luck! And now let's play... GUESS THAT MOUTH!"
Text ANSWERS are found in the comments section below, the first entry.
Full PHOTO ANSWER located H E R E.
Row 1: Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Helen Thomas, Ted Kennedy;
Row 2: Al Franken, John Murtha, Howard Dean, Cluck Schumer;
Row 3: Tubby Moore, Cindy Sheehan, Albert Gore,Jr., Cynthia McKinney;
Row 4: George Soros, Janet Reno, Al Shapton, Randi Rhodes;
Row 5: Madeline Albright, Andy Rooney, Jesse Jackson, "You Know Who"
So, how'd you do?
Oh - Peloshit too.
Heh...thanks for visiting and the words, Cowboy.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.