Thursday, June 22, 2006
John Kerry Celebrates Another
Loss Moral Victory
But late Wednesday night, there was an hour of intense, old-fashioned debate between Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass, co-sponsor of the withdraw-by-2007 measure (which was rejected 86-13), and Sen. John Warner, R- Va., with the two men firing point, and counter-point, back and forth.
Warner played an emotional trump card - referring to the killing and mutilation of two American soldiers in Iraq this week.
He told Kerry if the Senate enacted his withdraw-by-2007 measure, the terrorists who tortured those soldiers will conclude, "We behead two and what did Congress do? It passed a law which required withdrawal by July 2007."
He lectured Kerry,"Timing in life is everything." ”
John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry, Celebrates Yet Another
I'm relatively certain that John "has another plan" that will...well, will at some point in the future allow him to celebrate yet another
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.