Thursday, November 06, 2008
Prednint Obama, Obammy, Pbama, The Kenyan Prednint...So Many Choices!
Prednint-Elect Obama. Obammy? Obamalamadingdong? The Kenyan Prednint?
For now, I guess I'll just call him Prednint-Elect Barack Hussein Obama, Junior.
Or, maybe Prednint Pbama, in the same manner the origin of Pwned, since we will all be
Geez, it's some kind of sick and twisted reverse slavery on his part and on the part of the Liberals. Well, to borrow and paraphrase Hillary Clinton, The Liberals want to run Congress and America as a plantation. Now they can. Pbama, Nanny Pelosi and Harry ReidTard are the New Slavemasters...although I also like the term Marxmasters.
Prednint-Elect Obama promised free stuff. Where's mine? When do I get my check? Where's my money?
Does The Whole World Love Us Now?
Have terrorists and criminals laid down their weapons forever?
Here's a phrase to practice saying: "He's NOT my prednint."
Try saying it, it's fun! G' ahead, G' head: "He's NOT my prednint."
Pretty fun, huh?
Almost 56 million Americans voted against Prednint-Elect Pbama. Unity?!? Unity my arse.
Welcome to Prednint-Elect Pbama's Marxist America!
Hey, you know how The Left is, it's no secret. Look at the rage and hatred projected at Bill and Hillary Clinton from the Insane Liberal Clown Posse and The Obama Cultists. It's only eight years ago most of these same Liberals were crying their eyes out that Bubba was on his way out of the White House. "If only he could have a third term," they whined. Seven years from that time, The Left turned on Bill and Hillary and they loathe them.
This is not a rare or uncommon attitude or reaction from The Far Insane Left. There will come a day when Pbama is treated by The Hardcore Left no different as they now treat Bill and Hillary. The Left will turn on Pbama, it's only a matter of time. I'm not saying anyone should feel sorry for the Clintons or Pbama, far from it. I'm simply describing how The ILCP operates and behaves. Pbama will some day be ousted by The Left for the newest, shiny object. Count on it.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.