Thursday, April 30, 2009
Manhattan Flyover Conspiracies
The explanation given by the Corrupt Pbama Admin is that they needed some footage of The Statue of Liberty and Manhattan for a photo-op.
Huh. Really? One can't find a postcard or any picture or image of Lady Liberty on it?
No postcards or photographs of the New York skyline? No photographs of the buildings, the skyscrapers? Huh. Amazing.
One theory is that the pilot who was flying Air Force One commandeered the airplane and took it on a jaunt in order to expose the lack of security in the Obama Admin. This makes sense when you consider Air Force One was being tailed by an F-16. Was the F-16 scrambled after Air Force One was hijacked?
Some discussion boards on this topic propose the real reason is that the Pentagon is testing a new defense technique for protecting cities like New York and D.C. The Pbama Admin selected New York for their litmus test because New Yorkers are good little guinea pigs to test and measure when it comes to terrorist attacks.
Some say they swear the Air Force One plane released some sort of spray over Manhattan and others purport the spray was the swine flu virus. Hey, could be! See, the Pbama Admin really has no love for New Yorkers. The whole city is far too overpopulated, uses far too much energy and the best scenario - in the eyes of the Pbama Admin - would be to reduce the New York population by 75 percent.
The Fascist In Chief
Others report strange chemical contrails released from Air Force One and the F-16. A covert biological experiment conducted on innocent Americans by the Fascist Pbama Regime? Who knows, could be. Nothing would surprise me.
Then we have The Affirmative Action Prednint who says he was out of the loop - that he had no idea his own plane was missing. None. Not a clue.
If Barry doesn't know his plane is missing, can America trust him with the nuclear suitcase?
No one believes the spin coming from the Corrupt Fascist Pig Pbama White House. Americans demand the truth!
Will someone in Congress please draw up the articles of impeachment against Obama?
Along with scaring New Yorkers, the military flyover of lower Manhattan on Monday cost taxpayers $328,835, reports WCBS in New York. That bill includes $300,658 for the larger plane, which flew a three-hour mission, and about $28,178 for two F-16 jets, which flew 1.8 hours each, said Air Force spokeswoman Vicki Stein.That doesn't take into account the panic and loss of business because NY'ers thought they might be witnessing another attack.
Another triumph for Barry!
Thanks. I will keep up the same treatment of Democrats that the Democrats do of others; mainly, hateful namecalling and spin. That's what Dems do.
What's the matter widdle cunt, you don't like a taste of your own medicine? That's too bad.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.