Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The Rapidly Decaying Rotting Corpse of Mike Malloy Is Still Lying To His Audience
Well, on his January 15th program, The Corpse lied to his audience again...still.
Ten minutes into the beginning of his program, he said "the United States is the largest importer of Saudi Arabia oil." This is not true, but then The Corpse has really never been truthful with his audience.
The Energy Information Administration (EIA) - a group that would actually know something about this issue - states the following:
The top sources of US crude oil imports for November (2007) were Canada (1.919 million barrels per day), Saudi Arabia (1.530 million barrels per day), Mexico (1.484 million barrels per day), Venezuela (1.227 million barrels per day), and Nigeria (1.215 million barrels per day).
Canada remained the largest exporter of total petroleum in November, exporting 2.428 million barrels per day to the United States, which is an increase from last month (2.411 thousand barrels per day). The second largest exporter of total petroleum was Mexico with 1.581 million barrels per day.
Power and Interest News Report states that U.S. imports of Saudi oil has been decreasing each year since 2002 and that China has emerged as the top importer of oil from Saudi Arabia:
While China has emerged as the Saudi Kingdom's largest customer, the United States' share in Saudi oil exports has been going down after peaking in 2002 at 1.7 million barrels per day.
In 2005, Saudi Arabia was China’s largest source of crude oil, followed by Angola.
You're a lying sack of crap, Mike, You're a lying sack of crap.
You're a lying, scheming, stinking, nasty, sack of liquid crap.
At 8 minutes into his program, just before the lie he told above, he referred to those of Arabic descent as, "A-rabs," with the emphasis on the "A". Maybe CAIR can go after him.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams, ' (1735 - 1826).
Labels: Malloy The Rotting Corpse
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.