Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Obama's Memorial Day Speech
What in the hell was The Obamalith talking about in his Memorial Day speech?
In delivering a speech - a prepared speech - in Las Cruces, New Mexico on Memorial Day, Obama said (Slate):
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes—and I see many of them in the audience here today—our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."
Ted Kennedy's Poodle also claimed the followoing during his Memorial Day speech (WND):
"I had an uncle who was one of the, part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps[.]"
Does he think he can get away with making these outrageous statements and not get caught telling lies? Who does he think he is, Hillary "Tuzla, Bosnia" Clinton?
Either The Illinois Muslim is clueless about the meaning of Memorial Day, or - considering his more recent absurd statements that there are "57 states in America" - could he have returned to puffing on the crack pipe? Could be.
Why hasn't Obama released his health records? Perhaps we should require Obama undergo drug testing in order to find out if he has cocaine in his system. If testing showed positive results, it would explain his history of making absurd and blatantly false statements.
He can try to fool some of the people some of the time - and he might succeed. He can fool his Cult Followers all the time and they "believe" and ask no questions. He can't fool the rest of us.
And I'm pro-Israel. Really! Oy! Honest!"
UPDATE: The Illinois Muslim's campaign admits that he "made a mistake when he said a great uncle helped liberate the Nazi death camp at Auschwitz during World War II." Mistake? No. He lied. What an asshat.
Why is it that every single government job requires drug testing except for the positions of the very people who passed the laws requiring such?
Korny the Demoturd was a very smelly soul...
with two corn kernel eyes and a bean skin mouth...
He came came from a stinking bung hole...
Korny The Demoturd! Is he related to Mr. Hanky of South Park fame?!
Bwa ha ha ha!
"mutant herpes" - what a title for a 1950s "B" horror movie!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.