Friday, October 19, 2007
Madsen Or Walrus?
Here's the brief bio on Madsen from Wikipedia:
Wayne Madsen is a Washington, D.C.-based investigative journalist, author, and syndicated columnist. His articles have appeared in The Village Voice and Wired.
Madsen was a Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center. He was a communications security analyst with the National Security Agency in the 1980s, and an intelligence officer in the US Navy. He has testified on numerous occasions before the US Congress.
Wayne Madsen edits the Wayne Madsen Report which he describes as following in the tradition of Drew Pearson's and Jack Anderson's famous "Washington Merry-Go-Round" syndicated column and columns by I.F. Stone.
Madsen is the Tin Foil Hat Wearing non compos mentis who, since at least prior to the November, 2004 U.S. presidential election, has been saying and writing that a Bush-Cheney pre-emptive strike against Iran is "imminent". Imminent? Imminent?! Apparently Wayne, the "investigative journalist", doesn't fully grasp the meaning of the word imminent.
Madsen's alarmist and so far false writings are from where other Tin Foil Hat Wearing Truthers - like Jowly Jim Ward - get their conspiratorial nourishment.
The blog Simply Jews described Madsen as an "an overweight chipmunk doing his best to contain and suppress a humongous flatus. "
Me? I think he looks like a big, fat, blubbering walrus. Sorry walruses of the world, no offense intended:
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.