.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 05, 2008

RNC Rocked By Mitt, Rudy and Sarah

OMG! Did Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani and Sarah Palin rock the RNC on Wednesday night?

Mitt teed it up, nailing the Liberals for exactly who they are, and the crowd loved it! Woooooo Hoooooo!

Rudy - to use a comedian's term - KILLED! He ROCKED and ROLLED! His speech was SPEC-FU*KING-TACULAR!

Rudy hit the ball out of the stratosphere. His best line, of many - I think - was:
"If I were Joe Biden, I'd wanna get that VP thing in writing."

I'm not much of a lip-reader, but during Rudy's speech the cameras cut away from him and centered on Cindy McCain. She turned to Todd Palin and, speaking about Rudy said, "he's good."

Linda Lingle, the Governor of Hawaii did a stellar job in citing the personal and professional accomplishments of Sarah Palin.


Image of the night: Piper Palin loves her little brother Trig.
She wet her hand with her tongue and then brushed his hair.

How's Palin Playing In Alaska? Newsweek:

    "When they cut away to a shot of little Piper, [Sarah] Palin's 6-year-old, stroking the head of her napping baby brother Trig, people here laughed so hard, the guy at the bar next to me wheezed in his burrito and started crying."

I'm not sure anyone could have followed the rousing speech from Rudy. There is one person who could, and she did.

It was the lovely Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin rock and rolled and blew the top off Xcel Center. The city better have the arena inspected for structural damage.

Sarah Palin is fantastic. I love this woman. I love her family.

She's tough. Obama isn't half the man that Sarah Palin is.

You don't want to mess with a Hockey Mom, really, you don't. And you don't want to mess with a former POW. Thus, I encourage The Affirmative Action Candidate, his VP Bad Hairplugs and the Obama Cultists to continue their nasty smear campaign and below-the-gutter style of campaigning. Go ahead, keep digging that hole. Far be it from me to tell you to stop.


The other image of the night: Todd Palin "waving" Trig's hand
to the crowd when his mom introduced him.

©2008

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I'm Italian too paisan. Okay well I'm Italian with Slovak and Hungarian. Actually Sicillian, but who's counting. It was a long time ago. It's been a long time since we've chatted.
 
Can I vote for Palin for President?
 
Nick,

P - L - E - A - S - E:

stop commenting and replying to other comments at different posts from where you originally commented and when I replied. It is most difficult and time consuming. If you continue to do so, I shall have no choice but to reject publishing your comments.
 
I'm Italian with Slovak and Hungarian.

I do remember you telling me that, yes.

I am logging off for the evening and will not be checking in for comments or updating again until tomorrow. Just FYI.
 
Arc,

I would vote for Sarah for Prez in a heartbeat! I agree!
 
So David, why do you put "David Drake, Mrs. Satan" all over your pictures? Is that your version of a dog marking his territory? LOL! Furthermore, what is Mrs. Satan? An ex-girlfriend or the Mrs. perhaps? Are you in the doghouse again? LOL! Joking, joking.
 
I couldn't agree with you more, David AND Arc!
 
Thanks Groovy! Back at ya!
 
Nick,

I put & add my name and site to the images I create because (1) they are intellectual property and (2) I receive a lot of hits from my images.

Nick, do you have some anger issues with me because of my political bent? You seem to harbor anger at me for expressing political beliefs that may not be perfectly aligned with yours. Some of my best friends are liberal, very liberal. We don't let our political differences get in the way of our friendship.

Is there a problem that you have that I need to know about?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker



Web Site Traffic Counters
Alabama Internet

Listed on BlogShares

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This site uses photographs and material from other sources in strict
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.

Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.