Friday, July 27, 2007
Ed Schultz Fellates Al Franken
Liberal Radio Talking Head Big, Fat, Drunken Ed Schultz interviewed Senator "Wannabe" Al Franken on his program on Thursday. This is sure different from this past February when Ed said, "Al Franken leaving Air America is the best thing" to happen. Ah, Fat Ed - just keep doling out that ultra rich, creamy, delicious hypocrisy of Fetid and Brain Dead Subjective Liberalism.
Ed's site used to have his program podcasts available for free, but now it's by paid subscribership only. Gee, Air America and the Jones Network must be worse off financially than anyone could imagine.
So Ed, why'd you play nicey-nice with the Hate-Smear Merchant and King of Liars Al Franken? What's in it for you Ed?
This short film also Appearing and Playing HERE.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.