Wednesday, September 10, 2008
2004: Obama Says He Wouldn't Be Qualified To Run In 2008; In His Own Words
He said he wouldn't be ready to serve on a national ticket in 2008.
In 2004 he said he wouldn't be comfortable - having just been elected to the U.S. Senate - as running on a national ticket. He said, essentially to do that, he would have to start running now. And that's basically what he did.
Barack Hussein Obama, Junior in his own words:
He should just forget about it... we can see the fear on his face every time he has to answer questions wherein the answer isn't on a screen for him.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.