Wednesday, January 03, 2007
New Gerald Ford Tape Released
In the tape, President Ford criticizes Bob Woodward and Bill Clinton while praising President George W. Bush and his handling of the Iraq War.
The late President also comments on some other classified information that the public has never heard.
Sound and audio experts estimate the recording took place sometime during 2004 using the same type of recording device that Woodward used in his alleged conversations with President Ford. This would explain the audio quality of the tape.
Click on The > On The Below Audio Bar To Hear The Newly Released Gerald Ford Tape
Voice is impersonated...or...is...it?
Co-Written With: T.J. Edwards
Ummmm, crinkling plastic wrap and one or two other proprietary...mine...secrets.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.