Monday, August 21, 2006
Mars Has Ice
And in breaking news, it has been discovered that Mars also has booze.
Rumors are circulating that ...Robin Williams ... has been sighted on the red planet.
Could it be a bad thing that Pluto has lost its planetary designation?
Shaved Ape: Did I run out of ideas? Moi? No. Just a short break from the action. Be sure to check in for the newest series "The Adventures of Dick Weed, Democrat!" I think you'll like it.
Damian: "Pfft" is right! I agree.
SteamD: Downgrading the planet status of Pluto is all Bush and Cheney's fault, don't you think? They made Halliburton coerced scientists to say that to take the attention off the war in Iraq. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it! heh!
THANK YOU ALL FOR VISITING AND COMMENTING!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.