Friday, March 06, 2009
Joe The Plumber Sues Ohio
Well, Joe is suing the state of Ohio. MSNBC:
Judicial Watch formally filed a federal civil rights law suit on behalf of Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, Joe the Plumber today. It alleges that "officials of the State of Ohio violated Mr. Wurzelbacher's constitutional rights by illegally accessing confidential information from its official databases," per Thomas Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.
"It is our contention that there is an open question whether Joe the Plumber was number one on Obama's enemies list," Fitton said, referring to the alleged White House enemies list including Rush Limbaugh. "We already have evidence that government officials were misuisng government resources to, in our view, to try harm our client for speaking out against Mr. Obama."
Fitton said four days after Wurzelbacher's interaction with Obama on Oct. 12, 2008, the three highest ranking employees of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services at the time held a meeting where they discussed Joe the Plumber. Fitton also said the three Ohio employees, who Fitton said are "believed to have been supporters of Obama's presidential campaign," then instructed agency personel to search confidential databases for information about Wurzelbacher.
"No American should be investigated for simply asking a question of a public official," Fitton said at the National Press Club. "It is unconscionable that high ranking state officials pried into confidential government files in retaliation for Joe's exercise of his First Amendment rights."
It was reported that government computers were used to "investigate" Joe The Plumber and we know that Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, confirmed that she OK’d the check on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher following the Oct. 15 presidential debate. We also know that Jones-Kelly IS A MAXED-OUT PBAMA CAMPAIGN DONOR.
And then there are the reports that over a half-dozen state agencies dove into searching for dirt on Joe.
We also know that the invasion of Joe The Plumber's privacy was more massive than originally thought.
I wish Joe the best of luck in his lawsuit.
Oh - just one more thing. Remember all the Pbama Cultists who said, "Joe isn't even his real name." Uh - do you notice his middle name? Besides, what if Joe wasn't part of his legal name? So what? Who knows who Barack Hussein Pbama is? Is he Barry Sotero? Is he Barack Sotero? Barack Dunham? Barry Dunham? Hell, nobody knows who he is because his birth certificate is sealed by the Governor of Hawaii.
Why does Pbama's grandmother in Kenya - and other relatives - say they were present during his birth which took place in Kenya? I enjoy asking this question, I've asked it before. Maybe one of those big bad, know-it-all Pbama Cultists will answer it this time?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.