Thursday, May 15, 2008
Don't Tell Bob Byrd A Black Man
Is Touching Him
The Ageists on the Left are out in full force, making an issue of John McCain's age. This is especially humorous when considering that The Left loves the 91 year old West Virginia U.S. Senator Robert "The Klansman" Byrd.
See the photo of The Klansman being helped to stand and walk, because he's too damned old to stand and walk on his own?
I wonder if The Klansman is aware that he is being helped by...(GASP!)...a Negro?!? See that black hand, which I circled? I'll bet the old and doddering Klansman made a beeline for the men's room to wash those Negro germs off his clothing.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell West Virginia's long-serving racist Democrat that a black man's hand is touching him. He might go crawzy!
91 years old, a racist and KKK member Bob Byrd; the Dems will take anyone into their party as long as they are a committed Marxist.
Quotes from good, old KKK'er Robert "Lynch 'em high and long" Byrd:
Speaking about Michael Vick, Byrd said: "I am confident that the hottest places in Hell are reserved for the souls of sick and brutal people who hold God's creatures in such brutal and cruel contempt!"
[And to that, I add the hottest places in Hell are also reserved for those who were proud members of the Ku Klux Klan - Drake].
Source: WaPo Blog.
“The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan realm of W. Va.”
“I will never submit to fight beneath that banner with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
“There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time. I'm going to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much.”
Source: Think Exist: Famous quotes
I glanced at it and realized I must immediately save it, and did. It's on my required reading list for later this evening.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.