Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Will Won't Debate McCain,
Take Barack Hussein Obama, Junior, for instance. He can say anything, taking on a 180-degree policy stance from something he said in the past and...go figure... he mostly gets a Free Pass from his supporters who also...go figure...hold everyone else, especially Republicans, Conservative and non-Obamaites to their exact and precise statements allowing no wiggle room.
Obama, from the Baltimore Sun's "The Swamp," May 16, 2008:
"If John McCain wants to meet me anywhere, anytime, to have a debate about our respective policies in Iraq, in Iran, in the Middle East or around the world, that is a conversation I am happy to have," [said Barack Obama] the Illinois Democrat -speaking to reporters at an afternoon news conference in Watertown, S.D.
A coalition of military groups is planning a nationally televised town-hall-style meeting with the presidential candidates near Fort Hood, Tex., the largest active-duty military installation in the country. But so far, only Senator John McCain of Arizona, the presumptive Republican nominee, has agreed to attend.
Senator Barack Obama of Illinois, the presumptive Democratic nominee, has not agreed to participate.
Carissa Picard, managing director of the Fort Hood Presidential Town Hall Consortium, said she had suggested Aug. 11 and asked the campaign to suggest other dates if that was not convenient, but after several conversations she had not been able to work anything out.
“I’m having extreme difficulty getting the Obama campaign to commit to this event, and we do not understand why,” said Ms. Picard, whose husband is deployed in Iraq. “We made it very clear to them that if they would commit to the event, we would work with them on dates.”
Well, it certainily sounds like the coalition of military groups are willing to go out of their way to make their event happen, going so far as letting Camp Obama pick the date. Hmmmm, but no one at Camp Obama wants to do that. Gee, I wonder why? He won't appear 'cuz he's a chicken. And he doesn't have to worry about being held accountable for his past words of "anytime, anywhere" because he possess the Lifetime Free Pass Card!
Hmmm... "cue card canidate"... I like that. :o)
Think you can create a picture with Obama and entitle it Cue Card Canidate? I would proudly post that on my site. I've only created one picture so far and I don't really have the right programs to make them look goooood.
Bush may not be the most elequant speaker (although I've heard some excellent speaches from him) but at least he's real. Obama is fake and can't be trusted.
Ok, I'll meet you...
Ehhhh, well, I have to go to the hairdresser's...
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.