Saturday, March 28, 2009
The Baby Democrat Network (BDN)
Today's remaining programming schedule on The Baby Democrat Network is:
* Remembering Bush Hatred - A special, limited commercial-interruption three hour program where Bush Haters reminisce their most memorable moments of hatred and rage beginning with the outcome of the year 2000 Florida presidential election results through January 2009. Special moments include: The start of the Iraq War, the Iraq War, the Iraq Surge, The Iraq War and The Iraq War.
Remembering Bush Hatred is follow by:
* Remembering Bush Hatred, Part 2 - A special, limited commercial-interruption three hour program that expands on its predecessor.
Remembering Bush Hatred, Part 2 is followed by:
* Denial Or Hypocrisy? - A new game show where the contestants are always Liberal or Progressives. Contestants are asked questions with obvious factual answers, yet will their political bent allow them to acknowledge the truth or will they choose Denial or Hypocrisy! Tune in for laughs galore. Hosted By Gene Rayburn, III.
Denial Or Hypocrisy is follow by:
* Reading Marx (get it, Reading Marx? - oh, we're so clever at the BDN) - This award winning ongoing series presents confirmed Marxists reading their favorite passages of Karl Marx. This week Joy Behar and Sean Penn read from "Das Kapital."
Reading Marx is followed by:
The Dennis Koocinich UFO Show - Join Dennis Koocinich for three hours of UFO talk, alien abduction and, if he has time, time devoted to his Bush-Cheney impeachment rage.
The Dennis Koocinich UFO Show is followed by:
* Your Wealth Is My Wealth - Does your neighbor, friend or family member earn way more money than you do? Do they have more toys, take better vacations, have nicer homes, newer cars and generally live a better lifestyle than you do? There's no reason you just can't take a lot of what they have. You're entitled to it! This program shows you how to do it.
Your Wealth Is My Wealth is followed by:
* No Team Loses - An interactive instructional show for parents of toddlers and young children who are just beginning what formerly was termed "competitive" sports. Internet and television audience can call in and ask questions. This week's issues include: how to I keep those two parents from keeping score, all children are equally athletically co-ordinated and after the game both teams received snacks of equal value.
No Team Loses is followed by:
Mad Madeleine Albright's Brooch, Hat Pin and Gem-brilliant Jewelry Shopping Marathon - The former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright brings her latest collection of bling for the discriminating, portly, craggy-faced, over age-70 woman. Call in, talk to Madeleine and buy something. All major credit cards accepted. It's that simple and fun!
Mad Madeleine Albright's Brooch, Hat Pin and Gem-brilliant Jewelry Shopping Marathon is followed by:
Remembering Bush Hatred, Part 3: Celebrity Edition - A special, limited commercial-interruption three hour program that expands on its predecessors; this time from the view of celebrities. Featuring: Joy Behar, Sean Penn, Rosie O'Donnell, Barbra Streisand, Alec Baldwin, Tim Robbins, Harry Belafonte, Oliver Stone, Spike Lee and others.
Oh, Scara...The Left is fucking insane.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.