Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Bee And Butterfly Announce
They Are Gay Couple
The Bee and Butterfly made the announcement prior to attending the premiere of the latest Lunesta commercial at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles.
"We want other animated images in television commercials, especially those representing the pharmaceutical industry, to know that it's okay to be gay," said the Butterfly.
"We're out of the closet, bzzz bzzz bzzz, and very happy about it, bzzz bzzz bzzz," said the Bee.
Hollywood Super Agent to the stars, Jim McJim, said the pair is taking a big risk. "Traditionally, a celebrity coming out of the closet can risk future work and job offers. But it didn't adversely impact Rosie O'Donnell's career," said McJim, CEO of McJim Creative Artists, a talent agency representing some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including Andy Dick, Ellen DeGeneres, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Sandra Bernhard and Ricky Martin.
"We're happy, bzzz bzzz, and have been in a committed relationship for some time, bzzz bzzz," said Bee.
"We really want to be parents," said Butterfly, "and in the near future we're planning on adopting a Namibian child, just like Angelina and Brad."
Labels: Bee and Butterfly
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.