Thursday, April 30, 2009
58% Against Investigating Bush Admin
58 percent of U.S. voters don't want the Bush Admin investigated for so-called "torture" or other crimes. The Bulletin:
A Rasmussen poll released last Saturday reveals that 58 percent of U.S. voters do not want investigations into how the Bush administration treated terrorism suspects. President Barack Obama said he opposes such an investigation, but some high-ranking Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, are pushing for it.
Only 28 percent think there should be further investigating of how suspected terrorists were questioned during the Bush years, and 13 percent are not sure, according to the Rasmussen national telephone survey.
Politically, only the left wing of the Democratic Party believes more investigating is warranted. Fifty-eight percent of liberals support a wider probe, while 78 percent of conservatives disagree.
Mainstream Democrats are evenly divided over whether further investigation is necessary. Seventy-seven percent of Republicans and 62 percent of unaffiliated voters are against more investigating.
Fifty-eight percent of all voters believe the Obama White House’s recent release of CIA memos about the harsh interrogation methods used on terrorism suspects endangers the national security of the United States.
Let's see, if my math is right, that's a solid 12 points more than half! What does this tell us? It tells us that any call for an investigation of the Bush Admin is motivated purely by political hatred, continued divisiveness and vengeance on the part of The Pbama Cultists. Why...can't we all MoveOn? It's time to MoveOn...isn't it? Where have we heard that before?
Return to an October, 2008 post citing Battleground poll results showing that only 9 percent of Americans identify themselves as "very liberal." This is the same, small, insignificant group of haters and pissants who are the little, loyal, blind, unquestioning Jackboot-licking Pbama-worshipping Cultists and Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP). They need to be squashed, just like a bug.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.