Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Kathleen Sebelius Another Tax Cheat
If Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior nominates "X" for a spot in his administration what can we conclude?
a) That the person is a tax cheat,
b) That the person owes back taxes,
c) That the person owing back taxes claims it's "an unintentional error",
d) The person owing back taxes blames "Turbo Tax" software for being "hard to understand",
e) All of the above and/or any combination of the above.
The answer, of course, is E.
Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius is Pbama's Pick to run Health and Human Services, but - you guessed it - she owes back taxes. The Washington Times:
Mrs. Sebelius recently corrected three years of tax returns and paid $7,000 in back taxes for “unintentional errors,” which she revealed to senators in a letter dated Tuesday that the administration released.
The mistakes were related to business expenses, the sale of a home and charitable contributions, she said.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.