Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Hmmmmm...I always worry about liberals when they are either pro-military or pro-Constitution. Nothing is more scary than a Law and Order Liberal.
More of what MrsSatan said in the same linked article:
Prior to Clinton's recalibration on Iraq, MoveOn.org's Tom Matzzie disapproved of what the senator had to say.
He told ABC News that he sees them as a sign that she now recognizes the importance of having "a view on foreign policy that is different from that of the Republicans."
Clinton came to loggerheads with the anti-war movement following her September interview with the Voice.
This hosebag, carpetbagging senator from New York is as transparent as the clear, plastic window coverings some people put up in the winter to prevent heat escaping and cold wind entering their homes.
And let's not forget about THIS SCANDAL involving MrsSatan and Bubba The Rapist.
Some of those targeted by the IRS for audits were women who had accused President Clinton of unwanted sexual advances and even rape. These include Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broddrick and Elizabeth Ward Gracen.
Also reported is that the primary reason for Hillary's vulnerability is that her college friend, Margaret Milner Richardson, headed the IRS at the time the alleged abuses occurred.
As President Nixon used the IRS and the FBI to violate the constitutional rights of privacy and confidentiality, so Clinton has used the IRS and the FBI to file false charges against career civil servants who stood in the way of his political friends...
MrsSatan: Recalibrating Her Every Move
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.