Thursday, July 10, 2008
Obama Votes For FISA
Barack Hussein Obama Junior voted FOR the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) bill to pass. Ouch!
This has to sting his Cult Followers. His Cult Followers manifested the most vicious vitriol toward President George W. Bush over his desire of past FISA versions containing immunity for the telecoms. And yet, here we have The Meccachurian Candidate voting in the same manner as President Bush. Who knew Bush and Obama were so ideologically similar? Surely not the Obama Cultists.
The bill passed a Senate roll call vote on Wednesday, 69 to 28, with 3 not voting.
And Obama voted for it. United States Senate Roll Call Vote (by Senator name):
- Obama (D-IL), Yea
THIS IS SOMETHING THAT DROVE THE LIBERALS, PROGRESSIVES AND THE OBAMA CULTISTS BATSH*T CRAZY WHEN REPUBLICANS VOTED FOR IT. OH - OH, GOOD HOLY LORD CHRIST HOW THE LEFT HATED BUSH AND CHENEY WHEN THEY GOT THEIR WAY WITH PAST FISA BILLS GRANTING IMMUNITY FOR TELECOMS. THE LEFT CALLED THEM TRAITORS, CALLED FOR THEIR IMPEACHMENT, LABELED THEM AS SHREDDERS OF THE CONSTITUTION.
But now...Obama voted for the same thing, the exact same illegal surveillance and wiretapping executive orders that his supporters so disdained and hated.
This must mean Obama is just like Bush in this regard. That, according to The Left and the Obamaniacs, Obama will illegally and without a warrant spy on us, wiretap our phone calls and covertly spy on our activities.
Obama is gutting the Constitution. He's shredding it before our eyes. Yep, this is what The Left said about Bush. So the same has to apply to Obama, right?
Aren't you Obama Cultists furious that your Leader is gutting and shredding the Constitution? You must be outraged!
Oh, this is rich. So rich, chocolaty, creamy, nougaty, caramel, whipped cream rich!
It's been quite some time since we've checked in for exclusive political commentary from our exclusive political analyst, Baby Democrat. Let's find out what Baby Democrat's take is on Obama voting for the FISA bill with immunity for the telecoms:
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.