Thursday, March 01, 2007
Democrat Relationships: Feel The Love!
This Video also Appearing and Showing HERE
I'm just kidding about that.
Not really, if anyone knows of some good ganja in the twin cities, get ahold of me.
Seriously, I'm just kidding.
Uh - no, I'm not.
your humor is best when it has got (some) love in it. the more love the funnier. don't worry, i think that is true with most people, and it is why al franken is never funny at all. ever.
this film did show the capacity to go deep and play the heartstrings straight or dry. good job bucko.
Ummm...I didn't put it together with anger as much as sarcasm and satire, perhaps it *does* come off a bit of angst. That's okay too, I guess.
Take care and thanks for commenting and visiting. Your words mean a lot.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.