Friday, June 08, 2007
Political Hypocrisy From The Left Rages On
Gays are upset over the nomination of Dr. James Holsinger for Surgeon General:
"He has a pretty clear bias against gays and lesbians," said Christina Gilgor, director of the Kentucky Fairness Alliance, a gay rights group.
The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, which is opposing the nomination along with the Human Rights Campaign and other local and national groups, calls such a practice "nothing short of torture" for gays.
And The Human Rights Campaign and the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force are calling on the U.S. Senate to defeat President Bush’s nomination of a Kentucky doctor to become the next surgeon general.
Meanwhile, John Edwards STILL gets a Free Pass and remains basically free from criticism - the kind directed at Holsinger - from Gay Groups for saying "Gay people make me uncomfortable."
And check out THIS VIDEO where Edwards denies he ever said what he said. Go ahead, watch it - watch him lie. See his body language, his repeated rapid eye-blinking, shifting in his chair, his defensive posturing when he claims, "It's false." (Long dramatic pause), "It's not true."
In a related story, The Hardly Boys questioned John Edwards on the Mystery of The Urinal Deuce:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.