Saturday, January 21, 2006
One Hit News
In a statement the married father-of-two apologised for the "embarrassment" he had caused to his family and party.
The MP for Winchester made the announcement after being confronted by the News of the World newspaper.
The paper says the 41-year-old had an affair with a 23-year-old rent boy during 2004 and 2005, which included three-in-a-bed sex.
In his statement Mr Oaten said: "I have stood down as Home Affairs spokesman for the party .
NASA on trip to Pluto.
Butthead: "Heh...I'd rather see Pluto than Uranus. Huh--Huh!"
Acupuncture Deactivates Brain. A lot of Liberals must have had intensive acupuncture treatment!
I found This List of Top Ten Unexpected Film Deaths via Lemuel. I have to wonder why "Psycho" is not listed, as Janet Leigh is killed off...what is it...within the first twenty minutes or so?
The [shower] scene left countless moviegoers sneaking the occasional peak around the shower curtain to make sure the bathroom was clear of knife-wielding lunatics. It also was a drastic departure from Hollywood convention, defying expectations of audiences who until that point had identified with Leigh as the movie's main character.
"I think first of all it was having a big movie star playing the part and dying early in the movie," said Pat Hitchcock. "That was the shock value."
And a one-day belated Happy 60th Birthday to my favorite filmmaker of all, an iconoclast and someone whose films make you think; the one and only: Mr. Lynch. "Inland Empire" is in post production. I can't wait for its release. (He exudes cool.)
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.