Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Michelle Pbama's Doggie Bag of Drugs?
Well...I heard there were drugs in the bag. Lots and lots of drugs. Think of it, what better way for the prednint to get his drugs than via a doggie bag being carried by his wife. The Secret Service is isn't going to inspect it. No one is.
What's in the bag? Bricks of coke? Weed? Meth?
Ingenious. I bet Bubba never thought of making Hillary the mule by carrying the doggie bag. Or, Bubba tried but Hillary - figuratively speaking - crushed his sac at his even mentioning she do this for him.
And why does His Excellency (see photo inset) look so angry? Maybe he was in a hurry to smoke/shoot/puff up? Could be.
And look at his eyes. He has those glow in the dark-flash photography eyes. Isn't this one of the dead giveaways that a politician is one of those Reptilian-Alien-Humanoids here to conquer and rule us? Well, for sure he will rule, not govern. Is Pbama an Alien overlord?
If someone in the kitchen of the restaurant knows what really went into that bag, let me know. Leave an anonymous comment. If you ask me not to publish the comment, just say so and I will respect your wishes. But if you know what's really in that bag, let me know. Thanks.
To me... that was the very show of how much of an anger problem he just might have. He was so in control that when he was provoked, he had a hard time just being real. The more he controlled his anger, the more he looked like a wife beater. He's too easy to provoke and that spells danger for all of us.
Here... I found the post. :)
Darn... I apparently can't get it to work right. Sorry.
What a fucking cunt you are!
2 compressed bricks of weed
1 brick meth
5,000 hits Extasy
I work in the kitchen. I know.
You don't know Obama is a crack cocaine smoking freak?
You best catch up on the facts, foole.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.