Sunday, August 19, 2007
Chris Dodds' Fly
I saw the precious last 10 minutes of the Democrat Debate this morning on ABC's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos".
Did you notice the fly on Chris Dodd's head? He didn't swat at it at all, Dodd was completely oblivious to the fly, as it walked around and around his white hair. Maybe it was laying eggs? Well, the fly is only doing what a fly does when landing on such a large pile of
Where were the other flies atop the other seven piles of
Matt Cooper, Portfolio.com: The Dodd Campaign
It didn't take long for it to hit YouTube. Enjoy:
Labels: Dodd Fly
Good one DD. With that, you win the snarky comment of the day award. ;-)
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.