Thursday, September 11, 2008
Obama: "Enough Is Enough!"
“They seize on innocent remarks, try to throw them out of context, throw up an outrageous ad because they know that it’s catnip for the news media,” Obama said before delivering remarks about education to a small group of supporters gathered in a high school library. “I don’t care what they say about me but I love this country too much to let them take over another election with lies and phony outrage and swift boat politics. Enough is enough.”
By comparison, Barry is starting to make The Sissy a role model of testosterone.
Let's check in for exclusive political coverage with the one and only Baby Democrat of expert analysis of how the big, ole, bad press is treating Barry:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.