Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Obama Makes Marx Proud, Wants To "Spread The Wealth Around."
From The Post Chronicle:
Barack Obama in what might be a gaffe on his part told a plumber in a interview that his economic philosophy is to "spread the wealth around".
Obama was speaking to group of people on Sunday in Ohio when a plumber said "Your new tax is going to tax me more, isn't it?" The plumber commented that Obama's economic ideas are keeping him from achieving the American dream. Obama fired back saying "It's not that I want to punish your success. I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they've got a chance for success too. My attitude is that if the economy's good for folks from the bottom up, it's gonna be good for everybody ... I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."
The job of the President of The United States is to penalize successful and hard working people so that those "behind them get a chance for success too" ? No, actually that sounds more like the job of a dictator.
Who, exactly, is the successful plumber holding back, preventing that person from success?
The other part of Obama's hypocrisy that is so rich and disgusting at the same time is that he tells a plumber that spreading around the wealth is good for everybody, which is again a shining moment in Liberal Ideology 101 of, "Do what I say, not as I do."
It's not like Obama has been generous with his money as far as his charitable donations. When Obama does make a donation, instead of it going to a legitimate charity, he donates to a political organization, gets caught red-handed and says "he didn't know" the political organization wasn't a charity. Why, that Obama must not be as smart as his Cult Followers want the rest of us to believe.
Obama's VP running mate Joe Biden...is another one whose charitable donations - if they were described as "paltry" - would be an understatement.
If Obama's statement doesn't permanently cause you to vote for John McCain, by all means at least be honest with the rest of us and admit that you're a Marxist.
Fraudy is the same as Hillary's "take from you for the Common Good."
Redistribution of wealth and tax and spend. And Military Cowardice. These are the four covenants of Liberalism.
Only the brainwashed and the uninfornmed/ignorant are going to vote for him. Sadly, there's a whole lot of Dems who fall into that grouping, don't they?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.