Friday, February 01, 2008
Obama Is A Poodle
Anyone who supported and agreed with President George W. Bush on any issue was labeled by the Left as a "poodle." Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was perhaps the best-known individual that the Left branded a "poodle."
But now the Left has its very own poodle.
Barack Obama is Ted Kennedy's poodle.
There's no doubt about it. The two of them were inseparable at Monday night's State of the Union Address.
Obama...Ted's little poodle wearing a pretty white bow.
Aren't they just adorable?
Obama is Kennedy's obedient, subservient and submissive poodle.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.