Saturday, January 10, 2009
Sid Hartman Seeks Billionaire Dick To Suck
Always ready, willing and eager to do the bidding of
billionaire sports' team owners at the expense of the taxpayers.
Now that tightwad, cheapskate Billionaire Minnesota Twins owner Carl Pohlad is dead, whose limp and wrinkled billionaire cock will Minneapolis Red Star North Korean Tribune sports writer Sid Hartman have to suck?
Those were the days, weren't they Sid, when you'd kneel down in front of Carl's wheelchair, unzip his pants, pull down his Depends and wrap your mouth around whatever was left of Carl's 80-90-year old manhood. Oh, the good old days, eh Sid?
Hey Sid, maybe Minnesota Vikings' billionaire owner Zygi Wilf - who, like Pohlad, is demanding taxpayer subsidies for his new football stadium - will let you perform fellatio on him.
Hey Sid, if Zygi is in a good mood, maybe he'll sit in a wheelchair wearing a Pohlad mask while you give him a BJ. Sid, you can close your eyes and pretend it's Carl.
You might be thinking that I don't give a flying fuck that Carl Pohlad died. Well, you'd be right. You might be thinking that I'm not a fan of Sid Hartman, cheerleader for billionaire owners of Minnesota sports franchises. Well, you'd be right again. And you might be thinking that I'm no fan of Zygi Wilf. Again, you'd be right.
The ViQueens CHOKED and lost last Sunday. Their career four appearances in the Super Bowl resulted in FOUR LOSSES, a testament to their CHOKING! They are famous for choking and losing when The Big Game really counts. Choking is their legacy.
I'm totally against subsidizing billionaire sports owners. And I loathe Sid Hartman with a passion. He's a piece of shit.
Sid Hartman enjoys the taste and texture of Petroleum Jelly.
Sid would be tolerable if he'd drop the cheerleading for billionaires. That is my main gripe with him. And he is so cheap, so damn cheap. He still has his bar mitzvah money in the bank earning interest.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.