Thursday, May 14, 2009
Obama Cultists Amazingly Mum On
Missing $9 Trillion Dollars
This story is amazing.
January, 2005 saw Liberals - who later would mutate into Pbama Cultists - getting all Moonbat Batshit Crazy over $9 Billion missing dollars in Iraq. Oh, The Libs went insane, in the media, in the blogosphere, in the Op/Eds, in their public protesting. "Corrupt!" - they screamed at W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld...anyone connected to the Iraq War budget.
Then, January, 2009 saw $300 BILLION dollars missing, unaccounted for, in to-date bailout money. The Left, The Liberals and the Pbama Cultists registered no outrage because this bailout was designed and implemented by the Liberal members of Congress.
Now we learn that the Federal Reserve inspector general Elizabeth A. Coleman has no idea where $9 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS GONE. It just vanished...poof...gone. She's done ZERO INVESTIGATION OF THIS "missing" money. Well, it's nice to know we have a qualified public servant who maintains a fiduciary responsibility to the taxpayers in Federal Reserve Inspector General Ms. Coleman, yes?
How do you misplace or lose $9 TRILLION DOLLARS?
Oh, Dave, you are soooooooooooo exaggerating, you say.
Well, WATCH THE VIDEO. Ms. Coleman is totally, completely clueless and has no answers to the questions posed to her by Democrat Representative Alan Grayson.
Motley Fool asks, Who's Minding the Fed Store? Well, we know it's not Elizabeth A. Coleman.
Rep. Alan Grayson asks Inspector General [IG] Coleman of the Federal Reserve some very basic questions of about various Fed programs and activities and gets nowhere. And the worse is that the IG isn't stonewalling, but instead is clearly completely clueless.
Oh...but damn...that $9 Billion in Iraq...under W. Bush...the Libs sure latched onto that like a leech latching onto your shin.
But $9 Trillion unaccounted for and missing? No big deal to the Pbama Cultists. It's just another tool to bring us closer to Marxism. Has anyone checked the bank accounts of Pbama's Puppet Master
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.